You’re probably reading this because
- you’re either anxious, stressed, depressed, suffering loss, or in a problem relationship. You may also be lacking confidence, self-esteem, meaning or purpose or have a sense of untapped potential or are experiencing any combination of these or other such destressing feelings, whether they be caused by present or past experiences
- you’re sick and tired of feeling this way and want to eliminate or, at the very least, reduce that pain
- you’ve courageously decided to seek help for your problems but are struggling to make sense of things and are trying to figure out the best place to go to get the help you need
- you don’t want to simply “receive some help” but instead you’re looking for compassionate and professional support that will assist you to learn to truly cope with, and effectively resolve, your problems
- but you’re bewildered by all the choices in front of you and are at a loss as to know where to start.
Does this sound like you? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Cheltenham and Gloucester Counselling Service offers a caring and effective route out of your pain. Our Counsellors have extensive training, experience and expertise in helping you develop solutions to a whole host of issues you are now facing.
Our service is customer based which means we take great care to tailor our therapeutic approach to the individual needs of our clients whether they be male or female, individuals or couples. Please feel free to explore other pages on this website to gain a greater appreciation of what we have to offer; suffice to say that in all that we do our mission is to help you experience greater emotional and psychological health, whilst empowering you to develop the skills to remain that way once you feel ready to leave our service.
Our greatest hope for you is that you receive the help you need. With this expressly in mind our initial consultation involves working collaboratively with you to assess and reach agreement as to whether our service is suitable and appropriate for your needs or whether it would be more beneficial for you to search for other sources of help and if so, to help you in that search.
We have private, comfortable & dedicated consulting rooms located in both Cheltenham & Gloucester with free on site parking. Daytime, evening & weekend appointments are available for initial consultations as well as ongoing counselling sessions.
We hope to hear from you soon. You can simply telephone, text, email or complete the contact form to book an appointment for an initial consultation; whatever the outcome we wish you the very best in your journey to wellness.
With warmest best wishes
Cheltenham and Gloucester Counselling Service